Funstufz Sdn. Bhd. Privacy Statement
In this Statement, we, Funstufz Sdn Bhd describe our practices regarding the collection, use, disclosure and other processing of personal data that we collect from visitors of our web and mobile sites, (the “Site”). This Statement does not apply to any other data, including, without limitation, data that we collect offline or via apps or sites on which we do not post a direct link to this Statement.
Changes. Carefully review this Statement. It is effective and current as of March 1, 2016. We will amend it from time to time as features of our Site change.
Registration and Transaction Data. When you make purchases in our Store, visit our Site or send us requests through our Site, you may provide us your name, mailing address, email address and other optional profile information. If you make purchases in the Store you will be asked to provide name, address, and credit card or other payment information. You will know what data you provide us because you will be actively submitting it to us. We use actively submitted data to provide you software updates, process your purchases, respond to other requests and provide you with information on our products and services (unless or until you opt-out of receiving marketing information.
Usage Data, Analytics and Cookies. When you access and use the Site, your device transmits information about your device, software, and other technical information. We place cookies on your devices as necessary to provide functionality to you and as described in more detail here. We may also collect information about your browser, operating system, the address of the external or internal page that referred you, and your IP address. We use a tool called Google Analytics to help us understand how users interact with our Site. It tells us aggregate usage and traffic information, such as how the site was accessed, how long visitors stayed, and the number of first-time visitors to the site. We process usage information to deliver, improve and optimize the Site and to protect you, us and other users from fraud and misuse. We do not currently respond to “Dot Not Track” signals or similar settings.
Data Retention and Access. We use servers, routers and other communication equipment in Malaysia to operate the Site. We retain account and usage data as long as required by applicable law. Beyond required retention periods, we may keep data as long as permitted by law.
Disclosures, sharing. We do not disclose your individual account or usage data to third parties, except as follows:
- With your consent.
- We use affiliated and unaffiliated service providers that process data on our behalf, under our instructions and subject to adequate confidentiality agreements.
- We share aggregated usage statistics that cannot be used to identify you individually.
- We will disclose data as required by law or to protect you, other users, us or third parties from harm, including fraud, data security breaches or where someone’s physical safety seems at risk.
- In a reorganization or transfer of our company or assets your data may be transferred, subject to the acquirer accepting the commitments made in this Statement and compliance with applicable law.
Third party data collection. At our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Security. We take reasonable steps to protect messages and data loss, misuse, and unauthorized access. But, no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, uploads and downloads to or from our Site are not encrypted.
Questions, Requests, Rights. If you have any questions or requests, please contact us here. Under the laws in your country, you may have a right to access information that we have about you, to correct such information and to request the deletion of your personal data in accordance with applicable law. You may also be entitled to object to certain data processing activities or to revoke consent previously granted, to the extent permitted by local law.
Information We Collect
Information you give us
- If you make purchases in the Store you will be asked to provide name, address, and credit card or other payment information. Upon registration you share preferences regarding receipt of promotional and other emails from Funstufz Sdn Bhd or its partners.
- We may also collect information about your browser, operating system, the address of the external or internal page that referred you, and your IP address.
How We Use Information We Collect
- With your permission, we may share data with regulatory agencies to comply with mandatory or voluntary registration requirements. We will only do this with your permission.
- We use aggregated and anonymous data to improve products and services, create new products and services. We reserve the right to use data and to share data with third parties.
To Help us Monitor and Improve the Services we Offer
We make efforts to make sure the platform keeps working. This includes using your information, where necessary, to stop spam and other activities that violate the terms of service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services (e.g. maintenance, analysis, audit, marketing and development). These third parties have limited access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
For Legal Reasons
We may disclose your information (including your personally identifiable information, vehicle and flight information) if required to do so by law, regulation or subpoena. We may also disclose your information to our legal counsel, governmental authorities or law enforcement if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to do so in order to comply with a law or regulation; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Funstufz Sdn Bhd’s rights or property.